Here's a Thought...
- How much milk does the normal person consume that using "skim" instead of "whole" milk (3% fat) really makes a difference?
- Why do "fat-free" snacks have more calories than normal snacks?
- What exactly is "Half-and-Half Lite"? Isn't it just skim milk and cream -- the basic ingredients for whole milk?
- When you eat chicken, ribs and steak, do you know if you're eating a male or female? Do you care? Which do you just assume?
- Have you noticed that Twinkies and Drake's cupcakes are getting drier and less tasty? Does anyone have the original recipe for Twinkies? Whatever happened to those delicious "tropical oils" they used to use? Aren't they natural?